Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Peta Mazey Photography.....check her out!

I've had the utmost privilege to meet Peta Mazey(through the internet). She's 19 years old and lives in New Zealand and her photography is out of this world! I'm in such awe and amazement at what she can do. She just got her first DSLR about 2 months ago and it looks like she's had it for years. She is SOOOOO very talented and I can't get enough of her photos and I just wanted to share with you all her website. Go get a snack, a nice cool drink, sit down and relax and prepare to be amazed and inspired! =)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Her stuff is great! I'm jealous. I love her composition & conversion as well. I can see why she inspires you.

Your site is great - always love seeing your photos of Gracie & Sam! TFS

Debbie (4myprincesa)

12:19 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Debbie,
I know.....she is so gifted! I love how her photos look like film! I'm so pushing for a vaction to New Zealand so she can photograph Gracie!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's 19?? holy crap.

She is GOOD. I've been eyeing her at ILP, thanks for the link. =)

6:23 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Kim,
I know.....disgusting isn't it! =) JK.....she's awesome and super sweet on top of it!

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home