Saturday, June 03, 2006

We had a funny thing happen last night......


As Gracie was getting ready for bed, we did our normal routine and she went to the potty. I have a tier-thingy to hold her bows in on the back of the toilet and guess what happened....yep, she knocked it down and about 10 of them fell into the toilet (thank goodness she flushed...I normally have to remind her to do that)! =) So I kept teasing her that I was going to put in her hair last night and she freaked out.

Fastforward.....did ya think that one she put in her hair is one of the ones that fell in....you betcha ya! I think she forgot about it otherwise being the Prissy thing she is, she'd lose it, pull it out and probably change clothes because you know it probably somehow touched her shirt in some small way, therefore the whole outfit has to come off.....the joys of having a girl! =)

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I just happened across your blog and love your pictures. What kind of camera do you use?

9:40 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

AWWW...thanks guys! I have the Canon 20D with 85mm 1.8 lens and the 30mm 1.4....I think that picture was taken with the 30mm. I'd recommend that camera and those lens to anyone....they are brilliant! =)
Thanks again!

2:38 PM  
Blogger christie said...

Another job well done. I love your pictures of your daughter, it makes me long for a girl of my own :). Great work!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Christie,
Thank you so much....It's fun, but I think girls are more expensive! All the cute clothes and stuff out there.....just wipes me clean! =)

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

11:05 PM  
Blogger Louise said...

I'm an ILPer (louise?) and was looking at your blog, I absolutely love your photographs. Admirable.

I had to look through the archives because...just because, and I saw this. Aww!

Wondering, where do you buy her bows from? Or are they just ribbon tied in a bow?
:)

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home