Thursday, July 20, 2006

Finishing up with Wiggy! =)

I finally finished up with Sam...I still need to proof them (which will take 1/3 of the time it use too...WOO-HOO) and I need to do a couple more with Gracie and we will be done! Here's some of the little turd.....



OK, is it me or does Photobucket make it look all wonky in URL? It's the only way I can post them bigger and sometimes they look fine and others, they look squirrelly? Oh well....

And now that I look at them...I like the colors in the first one better...what do you guys think? I used Amanda's Punch Up on that one...it stands out better I think. Have I said actions are awesome yet? LOL!!

And on another note, I'm late (as usual) on my assignment...I'm vowing right here and now to bunker down and really get it going! =) The rest of them are going to be so much fun to do...I can't wait but I just wanted to get these done for Leslie so she can get her website going...she's been so great to work with...she just lets me have free reign to do whatever....it ROCKS! =)

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Brenda,

Awesome stuff again, girl! And where did you get that basket? I need one! Well, I need to get some hats too. So much to buy - so little budget!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I do like the color on the first one a lot, but whatever you did to the last one (I think it's the last one) looks great too. Love those hats! If Belle would keep a hat on her head I would be buying one. :)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goblot said...

Love the last one the best! Love the little bite!

I'd avoid colour punching too much on these because you want the image to look close to the final product. But for your own use, punch away!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thanks everyone! =)

Holly,
The basket is from World Market...I think they still have them...I bought it about 5 years ago, but those are popular so I think they keep them in stock. =)

Leah,
Sam never kept them on...but she starting to live with them....I think the longest she kept one on was about 15 minutes...that's a record. =)

Thanks Sarah....I took your advice and tweaked them....thanks sweetie! =)

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home