Thursday, July 06, 2006

We're back and we're tired! =)

We got back late last night from our trip to Illinois and we had so much fun! It's so beautiful up there and I could kick myself because I honestly didn't take a lot of photos. Here's a couple with the hats and I'll definitely post more, but we are worn out! Thank goodness today is a veg day and you should see all the laundry I have to do....it's not a pretty site (one of the drawbacks when going on vacation)! =)



Also, here's a quick one of the college up there...the building is awesome with all the stone and textures....I just about had a hissy fit when I saw it....I wish we had buildings like this here in Texas. =)


5 Comments:

Blogger Tina Parker said...

So glad to hear you had a wonderful time!!!! Love the photos, that hat is sooooo precious! Love the college too, it looks beautiful and would love to do a shoot there!
Tina

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous hat -- makes me wish my dd was a little younger. She had so many outfits w/ cute little hats when she was a wee one. Great photos as usual. Have a great day. :) Jenny

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That place looks like a freakin' fairytale castle!!

The hat shots are beautiful.

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!

That college is AMAZING!!!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thanks everyone! =) It's good to be back though it was a different way of life there....so peaceful, and not a care in the world. =)

Tina,
It was stunning! Actually when we were driving through St. Louis, I about wet my pants with all the old buildings, browstones and textures. It's so funny because before I wouldn't even notice stuff like that. =)

Thanks so much Jenny! =)

Susie,
We were in Godfrey and Shipman. I think they are about 4 hours from Chicago. The towns were tiny...I think Shipman had a population of 700 and Godfrey was bigger with something like 11,000. =)

Amanda,
It does....and apparently it's haunted too. You'd have to drag me in there if that's the case. LOL!! It was built around the Lewis and Clark expedition and don't ask me for dates...I was always horrible at history, but believe me, it's old. =)

Thanks Michelle! =)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home