Thursday, August 03, 2006

Another lazy day.....

This one upload quickly....woo-hoo! So 8:00 pm is the golden hour to upload on blogger. =)

I'm trying to really nail my exposure everytime so little missy let me practice on her if I gave her some Spree candy after we were done....I said it was a deal.

So, this is a new fav of mine...I know I have a new fav every week, you're probably sick of hearing that. =) But seeing how many pictures I take of her, you would understand. =)

Anywho, another boring day around here...nothing major to report. =)

Jen, if you're reading this, I'll post the color closet picture tomorrow....be warned, it's bright and full of color...have your sunglasses ready! =)

7 Comments:

Blogger lynne said...

I love her head tilt and her sweet expression. Beautiful tones too!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Weintribe said...

Can't wait to see it!

adorable, as always

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, yes, but when she agrees to let you take pictures for bribes, she actually holds up her end of the bargain, unlike another little Gracie I happen to know, LOL.

Another gorgeous shot - I can see why it's a fave!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

So pretty! It's too funny to look at this picture then scroll down quickly a bit and see her tantrum shot! You gottal love the up's and down's of nearly kindergardners! Sweet to sassy in .3 seconds flat in our house.
Take Care!
Sharon

11:30 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thanks Lynne! =)

Well Jen, you were spot on....the color one seems to be popular....it looks like it's going in the fair photog contest by a landslide! =) Thank for requesting it! =)

Anne,
Thanks sweetie! =)

Sharon,
That is sooo true! I call her Cybill sometimes because she's got such split personalities. =)

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see why it's you favorite...it beautiful!

12:18 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thanks Michelle!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home