Thursday, October 04, 2007

long time no bloggin'

Sorry for the week almost over and me not posting.....just doing the usual stuff. I wanted to post something for all my clients and friends to let you all know that my email has now changed. So from now on, you all can reach me at Brendaleann@gmail.com. I can still see my msn emails, I just can't respond to them so it's been very time comsuming getting them switched over and answered. If I haven't gotten to you yet, I promise I will. =)

OK...now remember this one:



It was from one of my first sessions I ever did and still one of my favs. =) Well, I don't think I've shared this one with you guys:



Look at that gorgeous pout....she'll be able to put that to good use and get anything she wants. I pity her future boyfriend! LOL!!


Anywho....Mom is giving herself an early Christmas present and she's ordering these 2 as 20x24 gallery wrapped canvases for her house....I'm so excited for her because I know she will LOVE them. Ha...I may not give them to her after I see them....I can't get enough of those gallery wraps. =)

9 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Brenda!!!
Your customer will LOVE these as gallery wraps! I love both images, and am hooked on canvas myself... good stuff! Thx for sharing!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom is gonna love those on canvas. Beautiful piano and gorgeous pics!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

those are great!
But I'm still waiting for you to offer those templates...I am drooling/been checking your blog hourly to see if you've offered them.
please please

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

´t was about time to hear from you, Bren ;)
Especially with such BEAUTIFUL heavenly images *hugs* Mom´s going to want to move her bed in front of those to never take her eyes off of them again ;)

4:25 PM  
Blogger Dhana Lauren said...

I remember that first one! One of my all time favorite images of yours!

10:12 PM  
Blogger lynne said...

That pout is the most adorable face!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hi - Brenda...these shots spoke to me... literally... like tears in my eyes! Yea, yea... I am kind of sappy too! I have played the piano since I was 7 - so how many years is that now?? hold on .... i am adding in my head... okay so i lost count... 20 something years. :) These look so great! I finally got my blog up and running... I am now hooked on blogging. Hope to see ya around! Jen

10:41 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

oh how sweet and beautiful, I absolutely love that first one!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brenda

Wonderful, creative photography. Love the pose and the little girl shows real personality in them. Excellent work as always! P.S Love your new blog look.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home