Wednesday, September 12, 2007

right before the storm....

of bad voo-doo. =)

Thank you all for the well-wishes....we are feeling much, much better. Gracie went back to school and today, I'm feeling better...just weak and tired. I think I've gotten caught up on my emails.....I wittled them down from 70+ to 19. I left to run errands for a couple of hours and came home to 11 more! LOL!! You just have to laugh about that. =) Now, I need to get back to proofing because I know there are some mommies out there than want to see their sessions. =)

So, here's after the soccer game...we went to Sonic to have ice cream and right then I should have known something wasn't right when she didn't eat her ice cream....that's just unheard off. She did get sick before this shot...but then she was acting fine and actually dancing for everyone in their cars to see. =) But look how red she was......poor baby! =(



And then the flood gates opened once we got home....bless her heart, she didn't get sick in the car. BTW, why is it that mom's have the instinct nature to want to catch the puke whereas the dad's get as far away from it like it's the plague? LOL!!

And a couple of Sam...those eyes just do it to me everytime. I'm going to be that aunt that will get her anything she wants.



Notice the no eye contact...before she was looking at me and smiling and then wham, she sees the camera and acts like I don't exsist.

And a couple from the game...it's her first season to play...she's the newbie but the girls are sooo sweet and she really likes the coaches. I just hope she doesn't put puking her insides up and playing soccer together...we'll see this weekend.



13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at those little soccer players! The socks, the baggy shirts...it's all too much. I'm glad everyone is feeling better, and it was nice to see a picture of Sam!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

So sorry you haven't been well. Isn't watching little kids play sports so funny. Love your huddle shot.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are feeling better, and Gracie is off to school again. I am a lurker here, and love your blog. And of course all the pictures. I had to share with you that my son (Daniel) plays soccer also. This past summer was his first time playing, and they had the same shirts.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you and Gracie are feeling better. I have no idea why dad's are that way, but I think they all run when the little ones are sick.
The kids look so cute in their little soccer uniforms. She's gonna have a blast in that.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Gemma said...

Hi there - i think this is my first ever comment on your blog! Just wanted to say hi - and say I love those soccer pics! That team huddle is fantastic!!
Glad your feeling better xx

5:06 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

These all looks gorgeous!!! Sam just has does huge beautiful eyes that you can swim in it. Love it.

I'm happy that everything is well. I love it when you post candid shots from events of Miss G.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe...can't wait until mine is doing soccer (or something in uniform) so stinkin' cute! luv your blog, btw.

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brenda I am glad to hear everyone is feeling better! These are the cutest soccer shots, hope she enjoys the rest of the season. --one question, what lens have you found to be one that works well for soccer? we have a little one starting as well and I need some zoom! :)
The huddle shot is my fav!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

love these... but be careful! you just might be asked to become the team photographer... their own little paparazzi... haha... that would be so fun!

Hope Grace and you are feeling better... its never fun to be sick. And I jsut had to laugh with mom catching the puke thing... its SO TRUE!

Toni

9:10 AM  
Blogger ellen said...

I love the picture of Sam eating ice cream!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

So glad you're feeling better.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My DS has the same shirt as Gracie (and Mary's Daniel). I love to take huddle shots myself, but I haven't done b&w. Love it! Glad you're feeling better. That is the worst!

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to her your dd was sick, but I just have to ask where you got her soccer socks from that match her shirt perfectly?? My daughters team shirt is purple and would love to gets some to match. Do they have shin guards and ankle protecters built in them?

Thanks,
Nicole

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home