Friday, September 14, 2007

ok....the third bad thing just happened....

MSN has decided to switch my email over to the new beta version and I can't get any of my messages....I can see them but I can't read them, reply to them or even send new ones. AAARRGGHHHH!

So bare with me if you can....I was able to contact them to tell them that I was unhappy about the sudden change (and switching it without asking me), so hopefully I can get back to my old version.....have I said I don't like change? Changes scare me. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nors said...

Well, I hope now that means that you are in the clear and it should be smooth sailing from here on out right?! Sorry that you have had such a rough week!
Blessings!
Angie

2:37 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

I got an email telling me if I didn't switch over, they'd do it for me. Grr. I don't like the new version either.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home