Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I should have known when I fell out of the chair......

things probably wouldn't go well with the second attempt! =) Yes, I'm my daughter's mother.....I trip over my own feet and I'm admitting it. I think that my friends feel sorry for me, I really do, they feel it's their duty to hang out with me....I can be embarassing and I'm their charity case! =)
I was hanging my oh-so-professional black sheet from Wal-Mart...well not hanging....I shove in at the top of Gracie's closet doors in her room and close the doors and as I was doing it, I just fell out of the chair...for no reason really. I'm ok though I thought I twisted my ankle but my pride was severely bruised as Gracie saw the whole thing. So my image that I think or at least hope she has of me is shot...no more of "Mom is super cool, or my Mom is a superhero"....it's gone! =) But she was sweet....she kissed my ankle and gave me a hug but I could swear I saw a little smirk on her face.....she was laughing inside I know it. =)

So to end my long story....Sam wasn't in the mood...no part of it so it will have to be chosen from the batch from yesterday. I took everyone's advice...Amanda, I had stuffed animals all around me and she gave me nothing. I hope I haven't damaged her this early with all the photos I've taken of her.....please pray with me that I haven't! =)

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi there... i'm bored and just surfing and had to stop for a moment to tell you that your photos are GORGEOUS!!!! i didn't even read the entries (sorry) because i was stunned by the beautiful images. you are blessed with a wonderful talent... keep using it!

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda, cant tell you how excited I was to see your blog! Its great!
Leanne
(little lea)

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rofl. and no worries. my kids stopped looking at me about the time my brand new camera arrived... it figures, eh?

9:54 PM  
Blogger AnneMarie said...

they are supposed to look at you??? lol!
no matter- the photos are still priceless!!! YOU ROCK!

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your pictures...they are so wonderful!

My son runs away when he sees the camera...lol


2peas-smthomas

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brenda, poor thing! glad i'm not the only clutz though ;op. I fell over and broke my ankle just walking through a field carrying the boogla last yr!
hope you've gathered up your pride now...
soory, but LOL at gracies smirk

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, that was peta btw. I'm on the pc phone, not logged in to blogger

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brenda has a blog!!! WooHoo!!!
I'm adding you to my favorites!

Sarah

8:47 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

Aww, poor mama! I'm sure Gracie has forgotten all about it! How old is she anyways? I'm guessing 4 since she seems a bit older than my boy. My kids never look at me either, so I feel your pain! I have to be sneaky and oh so sly :)

1:12 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Oh wow...thanks so much Lis! =)

Hey Leanne...I'm excited that
you're excited! LOL!! Thanks sweetie! =)

Alissa,
I know, it was just plain embarassing....I could write a book on all the clutzy and stupid stuff that I've done. =)

AnneMarie...LOL!! I'm beginning to get use to see her that way...I'm pretty sure she dislikes me now. =)

Shannon...just wait until she starts walking...you all will be seeing a lot of her backside, I'm pretty sure of that. =)

Peta,
Well last night and today, she was telling anyone and everyone that would listen to her that I fell....she's beating me down I tell ya! LOL!! =)

Hey Sarah....thanks sweetie!

Molly,
She just turned 5 in April and going on 16. Today I looked back at her in the car and she had her legs cross with her hands on her knees sitting all prim and proper...my husband swears we are moving to the desert when she gets older. =)

Tisha,
She laughs now but there will come a time that I will embarrass her....that will be my revenge...knowing that alone keeps me going! =) LOL!!

Thanks again everyone and for feeling my pain....I can be such a moron sometimes. =)

5:07 PM  
Blogger We Used To Live In 209 Melville. said...

hey brenda-- as always-- your photos are gorgeous! I had to laugh about the falling out of the chair bit-- my almost 2 year old daughter already has that smirk when she looks at me. I whacked my head on her rocking chair picking up her toy the other day and it still hurts!!! Glad to see others as clumsy as I am!!

Roseann (rtpiglet from 2Peas)

2:36 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Hey Roseann...sadly, I'm glad I'm not the only one either! I shut my car door on my forehead about 6 months ago...that was the worse one that I've done....my neighbors were out and thank goodness they didn't see me. Oh, I did cut the top of my pinky finger off because I was trying to cut ribbon....that one is right up there too. =)

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home