Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Messy hair, funky tights, angel wings and one HUGE tutu......





It's Gracie's go with the wings. They are way to small for her but she demanded to wear them! =) I need to get a larger pair for her. I shot these in my bathroom.....yes, my bathroom. The BEST natural light in the house! You gotta work with what you got. I'm not liking my b/w conversions lately....but give me a week, I'll protest my color and adore my b/w's. If only I could use actions on my PS, I'd give Amanda some nice spending money....her actions are my favorites! =)

10 Comments:

Blogger eleni said...

I think that the tiny wings are cute! Love all the photos.
eleni

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh I love love LOVE that first shot!

She has such personality.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thanks Eleni! =)

Amanda,
Oh, she's a hoot....full of facial expressions but when she's not in the mood for photos, she gets her poker face on and won't even look at me so I just don't push it and put the camera way....yes a 5 year old runs the roost around here...pretty sad! =)

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the first one!!!!

9:35 AM  
Blogger stace said...

Love your work. How did you do your great header on your blog. I would love to do that for mine too!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thank you Michelle! =)

Stace,
Oh, don't even ask....it took forever! Email me at Bleann@msn.com and I'll send you directions. =)

Jefra,
Thank you so much.....she does doesn't she! LOL!! =) You've given me a great idea for a Halloween costume! =)

7:40 AM  
Blogger Katelyn said...

i may not know much about photography.. but i know these aer DARN cute.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them..sorry if you think it is weird that some random girl looks at your photography.. at least is it a weird random girl that thinks you are talented....

5:34 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Katelyn,
You just made me giggle...thank you so much! Nope, it's not weird...I do it all the time but it is a bonus that you think I'm talented! =)

2:13 PM  
Blogger Tina Parker said...

Love these Brenda!!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thank you Miss Tina! =)

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home