Friday, April 06, 2007

Mass Craziness!!

Gracie had their Easter egg hunt at school yesterday and OMG, I laughed my tushy off at them! It was a free-for-all! LOL!! Each child had to bring 12 eggs and number them 1-12. So when it was time to look for them (and that's another story), they had to find #1 first and then #2 and so on and so on. So if they found a #8, they had to put it back until it was time to find that number and try to remember where it was. I tried my hardest to get photos of them hunting but by the time I was ready, they were long gone and I was left standing there! =)

It was a combination of 2 classes and I had to hide over 200 eggs! By the end, I was just throwing them all over the place...it was quite sad...so much for the hunt! LOL!!



This is Gracie's "boyfriend!" Her main squeeze....














I am forever known her in class by the other kiddos as "Hey Gracie's Mom!"
You just gotta love that! =)
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! Here in Texas, it's suppose to be a high of 57 on Sunday.....CRAZY!! Don't they know it's Spring? I'm not complaining because I know some of you guys are suppose to get snow.....in APRIL???
Hugs,
Bren

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precious! And I *love* Gracie's jacket!!

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Gracie's coat!!!
It is to *dye* for! Too cute!
Happy Easter!
I always think it will be fun to look back at pictures like these when they are in High School... see how she likes her crush then. ; )
TFS!
Kathryn

11:44 AM  
Blogger Virginia said...

I agree, her coat is so adorable!
Fun pictures. :)
Happy Easter!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohio here,,,,its 25 degrees...SNOWING (6 inches) and not supposed to get any warmer till next FRIDAY! My flowers are shot...needless to say Im one UNHAPPY camper :) Happy Easter :)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'll go out on a limb and risk being banned forever when I say that it's a nice 76 degrees here today with pleanty more of that tomorrow! Ok..ahem...back to the comments..

These pictures remind me of spring, even if the weather isn't working out. The colors are amazing!! And what a fun egg hunt. I'm with you..I'm an 'egg thrower' more then I'm an 'egg hider'. Great photos!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

what cute photos! do you mind if i ask what lens you used to take the group shot? thanks so much!

5:42 PM  
Blogger J said...

Cute pix, Bren....but I WON'T hear you (LA La la La - fingers in ears) complain about 57 DEGREES! Had a shoot with a couple of teen girls today in ADORABLE clothes....in 24 degree weather! Cute clothes, red nose. Now THAT is toughing it out! "I'm dreaming....of a WARM SPRING!"
Well, your shoot sure looks like it was a fun one...ENJOY YOUR WEATHER!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

oh, I wish I was a kid again, looked like a lot of fun, so cute!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Very cute!!! It looks like a lot of fun!

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Great shots and what a great idea for the eggs- it makes the hunt longer and each child gets the same amount! Love it! We had SNOW in MD today so our egg hunt was inside but Happy Easter!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Katelyn said...

that jacket is IT.. she must seriously be the best dressed child in your city

10:04 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Love the pictures, Brenda! Is that the same boy that "Propose" to Gracie? Remember when she replied and said: "I'm going to ask my parents first."

Thanks for sharing...have a wonderful easter. Stay Warm!

1:44 AM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Oh you capture such natural moments - love it!

And Gracie is looking v stylish. Tooo cute!

3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction "we have snow in April". :) My parents miss wintering in Texas this year. I would do anything to be there where it is sunny and NO SNOW! LOL.

Gorgeous images of Gracies preschool pictures. Too funny about you throwing the eggs around. I would have resorted to that as well.

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are amazing Brenda .. I just love your colors!!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Ariana Sullivan said...

Did I know you live in Texas? I don't think I did! I live in Texas, too :)

I LOVE the pictures you got, wow! Each one is like a portrait, lol. You are sooo talented!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home