Tuesday, September 04, 2007

One day until HUMP DAY....

Don't you just LOVE 3 day weekends...makes for a really short week. =)

Nothing new to post except that I thought I'd get Miss G. outside to finish up my lighting assignments since I'm going to be busy with sessions in Sept. and Oct. is filling up fast. I thought this might be my last chance but I guess the sun didn't want to play along....right when I got set up, it decided to stay behinds some clouds.....bummer. But I got this...nothing special but I wanted to share....I LOVE that grin of hers. =)
It's the "oh fart, mom's got her camera out again...just grin and bare it so I can get on to more important things like swinging" grin.



I'll be posting all my Christmas card samples for my clients to choose from. Remember, the last day to submit Christmas orders and cards is November 15th. =)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for always sharing your beautiful photos and links to such fun goodies. It's always a pleasure to visit your blog...I'm definitely going to be using some of your great card template links, etc. :o)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

nothing special?!?! its always something special! You seem to rock it no matter what the lighting is. Great job and thanks for sharing!
Toni

1:20 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Love the look on her face! Your photos are fan-tab-u-lous!

On a side note....I was looking at the pics of Miss G's room. Did you make the chalk board in her room? I love it and would like something like that for my little one.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

this looks very nice, bren, and you are so right with the expression!!! LOL!!! lighting is kind and sweet! I am so struggling with the last assignment, but happy that I got the science of it. Hope the sun will be nice tonight. Card template, do show it off so we'll know the choices on whom to buy.thanks!!!!

Take care!!!!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh she is such a cutie pie. How do you like the class? Is there a lot to be learned? Pam

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL you know I totally think she and Maddy would get along FABULOUSLY. Maddy does that weird grin too!

3:12 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

I'd love to hear more about your workshop. I need some assignments myself to get me trying new things.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

tag, you're it :)

5:40 PM  
Blogger sherri said...

She is just such a cutie, Brenda! I never tire of seeing her sweet little face!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOve the light behind her. Gorgeous.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home