Monday, June 19, 2006

I FINALLY finished proofing a wedding.....


Yep, it's official, I'm really detesting proofing with my old version of PS. It takes me forever, I have no actions, and I can't remember what I did from one photo to the next! =)
I did a wedding for a very good friend of mine and I'll never do it again. Even though she was sooo cool about everything (I told her I couldn't promise her anything), I think I was more nervous that I would let her down....and the pressure is ENORMOUS! LOL!! I'm sticking with kiddos!
Here's one of Gracie that I somehow passed up...not sure why, maybe because it's not techinally the best, but I thought it was cute. I think most of you guys have seen the others that I've posted, but let me know and I'll post them here too. =)
Lin and Jen...if you read this, yes, I'm FINALLY DONE! I'll email them to you all tomorrow! =)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute shot!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

That's SUCH an adorable shot! Man, I wish I had you as my wedding photographer, girl! My wedding pics were sooo bad, lol. The conversion is just yummy too :)

1:54 AM  
Blogger AnneMarie said...

you have a way of taking the ordinary and making them extraordinary- love that!!!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thanks Kathy! =)

Molly and Jennifer,
Thanks guys....I can't believe I passed this one up....Molly, that reminds me of your post that you had on ILP not long ago! =) And dear Lord....that's my one and only one that I'll ever do. I took more photos of the kids than the bride and groom. I don't see how all those people (Shelley, if your reading this, I mean you) do it....the pressure is unbelievable! You can't schedule a reshoot....it's a one time shot! =) I think I'd die an early death if I did wedding! LOL!!

AnneMarie,
Thank you so much...I'm blushing, I know it! =)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home