Friday, June 16, 2006

The Jumping Bean and her Sidekick!


So, I've been MIA lately....we are in the middle of a garage sale in unbelievable heat! I really must love to torture myself! =) We haven't had rain in I don't know how many weeks and guess what....looks like it's suppose to rain tomorrow! GREAT!!
I know what you're probably thinking....all my photos lately have been of Gracie jumping....well, she LOVES to jump and when she gets too, jumping on our bed is oh so fun! =) I'm waiting for the day the thing just collapse! I snapped this real quick and thought it was cute...not quite sure what she's doing with her hands (diving, flying like Superman...who knows) and yes, she does have clothes but it's sooo hot and muggy today...she ripped them off as soon as we got home. =)Don't you wish we could get away with that....well I guess we could really! =) LOL!!
Notice the mess of pillows in the background....she didn't do that....Scout the terror of a dog pounces on them and buries himself in them....I really think he needs meds, I honestly do. You know those stories they do on Dateline about animals that have anxiety disorders and stuff...just wait, you'll see him on there. =) Just to give you an idea what I go through with him on a daily basis....I'll just say he made friends with a horny toad and a bird last week...I'll leave it at that and let your minds think about it, and probably what your thinking....it's true. His friends are now in a much better place.
Oh and getting eye contact from Gracie and a dog....that's hard....one would look at me and the other would look away and then vice versa...throw Sam in there and it would be impossible! =)
And hopefully you are reading this Clay....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We miss you guys!

9 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Totally lol at the doggie w/ anxiety disorders story. Cute bed jumping shot too! all my shots like that come out totally blurry!

2:08 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Jumpin babies are my kinda kids!! Have about four of those and when they are jumping I'm usually bouncing (like off the wall).. Love your work and so glad to have found your blog

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brenda this is a sweet image. Love it of Gracie. She is so expressive. and psycho dog huh? Well I have one of those as well. He is often neglected the poor thing. What was I thinking getting a dog while pregnant with my first child?

:)

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! Glad I stopped by!

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be in Garage sell hell in a few weeks..lol

9:42 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thank you Miss Molly! =)

Peta,
He is definitely mental....you wait, you'll see him on an Animal Planet show for those people that need help with their pets! =)

AWWW...thanks so much Michelle. =)

Shelley,
Thanks sweetie! He is actually really cute and for just being a year old, he's pretty good. We got him for Gracie and they are like 2 peas in a pod. =) But when he does some stupid thing, I remind my husband that HE picked him out! =)

Thanks Kathy! =)

Marie,
I'll send you good vibes! LOL!! I hate getting everything ready and then everyone wants to bargin with you even though it's marked dirt cheap....but my house is clean and has less clutter, so I'd do it again! =) Good Luck!

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I LOVE jumping shots and you are so good at them!!! So Real life...just perfect!!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Michelle,
I feel that's all you guys are seeing from me...I need something new! Thanks though....they are fun to do! =)

8:24 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Michelle,
I feel that's all you guys are seeing from me...I need something new! Thanks though....they are fun to do! =)

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home