Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A New Day.....

Lots of random photos from the past week or two. =)

So, I've started a website...well, it's not live yet, but I'm having a heck of a time with it and I'm one of those people that will sit and sit for hours until I get it to work....not this time. I shot an email to Winklet hoping I'm not the only idiot that has had this type of problem....wish me luck! =)

LOVE this one of Sam and Gracie....guess what I had to do to get Sam to look at me? Put a dog toy in my mouth and growl like a dog? I know, disgusting but you do what you've gotta do? I got her to look at me...no smile thought...in fact she's got that look on her face like "you're crazy woman!" =)



Gracie being Gracie! =)



My little shadow....he follows me everywhere....even to the bathroom! =)



I'm trying to push my 30mm and seeing what I can and can't get away with! =) I keep coming back to this one...something about her eyes. They are big in the first place but some girls have said they look like fishbowls here! LOL!! =)



Last of all....loopy kid! =)

12 Comments:

Blogger amy gretchen said...

cute photos. love the one of the girls together.

I am excited to see your website. I have been toying around with creating one of my own. Do you like Winklet?

10:23 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Ahhh! I can't wait to see your website. It is going to be awesome, I'm sure! I love the one of Gracie with the blanket over her head. Cute stuff!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

That one of Sam looks like the boogieman is sneaking up behind her and she just caught a glimps! Too funny!

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photo of the two girls together. can't wait to see your website!!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Julia Christopher Photography said...

Way to go Brenda! They are fabulous! Can't wait to see the new web site.

Julia

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what your 'little shadow' thought of the whole growling like a dog act?! Love your shameless confession :0). Beautiful work, as always! Can't wait to see your website... ~ Kim

1:53 AM  
Blogger lynne said...

Those are adorable photos! I know what you mean by doing "whatever" it takes to get that look, lol. Your puppy is so cute!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

Fantastic. I can't wait to see the site! Love your stuff~
ck

8:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just adorable! I love it! What lighting are you using! The white background is absolutely lovely.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Melissa Davis said...

wow, I love those. The second is my favorite! I can't wait to see your website!

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are all awesome! can't wait to see your website!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thanks everyone! I feel like I'm a hermet...I've been working on it all weekend! =)

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home