Friday, September 01, 2006

Sweet, Sweet Baby!

Sweet, sweet Baby, I say maybe...maybe you shouldn't leave.


Sweet, sweet Baby....I go crazy....crazy when I think of you.


Sweet, sweet Baby, I go crazy....crazy if I can't cuddle up to you.


Sweet, sweet Baby...can you save me, save me from a night without you?

You're the only one....the only one....you're the only one for me (other than Gracie =)).


Check out this song....you'll love it! It's Sweet Baby by

Michelle Featherstone. =)

Here's a couple more from the little session with Sam. =) The first one is proof that don't delete any of your photos off the bat (unless they are blurry) because sometimes you just overlook some the first time around but then when you come back....you see one that you love! =)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Be safe! =)

Bren

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Bren, adorable as usual!!! Keep 'em coming!! Coco

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's quite the character!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

So sweet! I love the last one! I'm gonna try to play with my new 85MM lens today! And I have a whole long weekend to play too! Whoo Hoo! Have a great Labor Day weekend!
Sharon

http://web.mac.com/jsossaman/iWeb/Picture%20This..../Welcome.html

12:32 PM  
Blogger Amy Covey said...

She is just too cute! Love them all! And I love that song. I just recently heard it and fell in love with it!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the song Brenda.... and the pictures are so lovely.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are stunning. I love every one of them. :)

3:20 AM  
Blogger Ren said...

I've got to find this song! I haven't heard it yet but everyone is talking about it.

Love that you posted more photos from that session.

5:52 AM  
Blogger 000 said...

You know I love that song!!!

Sam is just SO CUTE!

I love the moody feel to your images lately!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

These are adorable. Love the tutu with the socks.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG again that last one is soooo stinkin' cute! I love the puffy cheeks.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Tina Parker said...

Love that song- and the photos couldn't be more adorable!

6:08 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thanks everyone! =)

I love, love that song...I need to get the cd...I hear it's awesome! =)

Amanda....isn't that one hilarious! I'm not sure what she was doing but I snapped it. LOL!

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home