Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I just wanted to say THANK YOU

to everyone that has bought my actions....you guys are soooo awesome...I can't even put it in writing on how blown away I am! =)

So THANK YOU so much....and please if you have any questions, just give me a holler at Bleann@msn.com. =)

I also wanted to let you know that on my action blogger (look in my Photoshop links) I'm going to posting some photos using them and what exactly I did to acheive that look. I have some up right now, so go and check it out. =)

Thanks again everyone....you all ROCK! =)
OH and for you PSE users....keep checking back here, I'm still planning on trying to do a little something for you girls too. =)

8 Comments:

Blogger Wendy Sue said...

Yay, I'm a li'l ol' PSE girl...just waiting and hoping!! :o) Love your stuff!!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I feel the kid in High School that wasn't allowed to go to parties.... your friends would come over for a bit then all leave to have fun at a way cool party. I feel like that's me only now I just have lame old Elements instead of parents. Or everyone else is over 21 ( you PS people) and I'm still 19 (elements).
I'm feeling a bit goofy... I'll get off my pity potty!
Brenda you are super great!
Sharon

http://web.mac.com/jsossaman/iWeb/Picture%20This..../Welcome.html

8:09 PM  
Blogger NDN Girl said...

I just wanted to say THANKS for the actions, I have really enjoyed them. And thanks for answering my email for all the questions on how to adjust everything, it made a HUGE difference once I knew what to adjust :) Please keep them coming ;)

Kea

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Something for use elements people!! Wooo-Hooooo! Waiting patiently....

11:08 PM  
Blogger Dhana Lauren said...

From a fellow pse user...I can't wait!!!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Julie C Butler said...

I looooove your actions - using them all the time .. I love that you can tweek to your liking!!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thank you girls! =)

Sharon...LOL!! You crack me up! There's a ton of people that use PSE and rock using it. It's a good program. Just think...when you do get CS...you'll be rockin' using it because you know you're way around PSE. =)

Stay tuned all you PSE users....

7:27 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Brenda... you are so encouraging. Let's keep out fingers crossed for Christmas!!! I'll just keep plugging along till then. ;-)

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home