Monday, October 16, 2006

Hey girls....

I'm not trying to blow you all off......it's been one of those days that you plan to do all this stuff (ie: posting info on how to do the self-portraits being one of them many items on my "to do" list) and what do you know...I get a horrible tooth ache. Needless to say, the dentist and I are having a visit tomorrow morning but in the meantime I've got meds and they are making me loopy! =)
So hopefully tomorrow depending on if my mouth feels like it's falling off my face, I'll post what I did....cool? =) Thanks girls! =)

9 Comments:

Blogger Julie C Butler said...

Brenda, Hope the tooth ache feels better...
I was at work today ~ thinking it has been a few days since your last post!!! I was hoping for some photos today... Well now I know why!
And lets not forget the busy weekend!
Talk to you soon!

7:27 PM  
Blogger amy gretchen said...

So sorry to hear. Toothaches, though they sounds harmless, are the worst. Hope you feel better soon.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Aww I am so sorry that you feel bad! Those toothaches can really hurt believe me i know!! I hope that you feel better!!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Melissa Davis said...

oh I'm sorry Brenda! I hope all goes well at the dentist tomorrow!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, so sorry to hear this girl *hugs tight*
I´m home sick as well, so I kinda feel with you on the pain :( Hope all goes well and that you´re feeling better soon!!!

Thinking of you,
Jesse

11:06 AM  
Blogger Tracey Kendall said...

I feel so bad for you. They are the worse. You take csre of yourself. Get well soon.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Kathy P said...

oohhhhh, that's too bad! hope it all gets taken care of without too much hassle. i hate toothe aches!
feel better soo!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Angelia said...

Toothaches are just no fun. Hope you feel better soon. I missed your b&w action, and wanted to give it a try. I've not been happy with my attempts, but your shots look GREAT. Enjoyed your blog,
A

9:30 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thanks girls! =)

Angelia...send me your email addy and I'll send it to you. Bleann@msn.com.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home