Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Thank you everyone! =)

For your well-wishes.....that was so awesome of you guys! =) Last night was the worst....I tell ya! I have 2 areas on my body that just give me the chills if anyone talks about hurting them or surgery or anything....1.) My eyes! I will NEVER be able to wear contacts....NEVER! I can't even watch Grady put he's in without getting light in the tummy. 2.) My back......I'm very sensitive about my back.
Anywho.....yesterday was a wasted day completely....I got nothing done and whenever I could, I would just layed down and rest. Grady got home last night and I handed Gracie off to him like a football. I went straight to bed (7:00) and slept right through. Today, it's not as bad, but I still get that sudden pain every now and then. I think it's working its self out (crossing fingers)! Thank you for all the links to back exercises...I'm definitely going to do those and Jen for the gel stuff....I'm going to Whole Foods this weekend! =) I would love to be able to go to a doctor but that goes back to my back fetish thing......it scares me to death. =)

Anywho....nothing major happening around here.....Gracie is all set for Halloween tonight and it's a miracle that I still have candy left! I don't have to rush out and buy some more like I usually do. She's having a party today at school plus she's student of the week this week. She beams from ear to ear when she see her photo and about me page at school. Ha...and don't think I didn't put a good photo in there to drum up some business either.....I was 2 steps ahead of that! LOL!!

And guess what for all you PSE users....actions are coming your way! Woo-Hoo.....just keep checking back here and I'll have the info up for you guys. =) ETA: OK....I've just downloaded PSE 5.0 and have no clue where to start to record an action....anyone, Bueller? I've messed around and gotten some good ones but can't record them to save them. Can any of you PSE users lead me in the direction on how to do this? A surprise could possibly be in store for you! =) Here's just one that I did in PSE for a teaser but I just can't record my steps! Hee-Hee!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm so ready to pull out all my Christmas stuff....would it be bad if I started this weekend? LOL!!! I just LOVE having all that stuff around me with the fireplace going....love it! =)
Oh, almost forgot...drumroll please (now I feel official)...my new logo! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Designed by the wonderful and talented Erica Hernandez .

If you guys are in the market for a logo or some business cards....go check her out, she's awesome and soooo sweet to work with too. Tell her Brenda sent ya! =)

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your back is feeling better. Unfortunately I know your pain. And as for Christmas, I was thinking of starting the decorating today. Oh bad, bad ROTFL!

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps forgot to sign off.

Rona

11:06 AM  
Blogger Life In Motion said...

"PSE users....actions are coming your way! "



oh be still my heart!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I hope you continue to get better.... don't go and over do things tonight.
I was so excited to see all the Halloween stuff moved over for all the wonderful Christmas stuff! The girls are getting matching dresses this year! I'm shopping now for them!! Whoo Hoo!
I love, love your logo! One of these days I'll get one too and have fun business cards.....
And I am so excited! Your actions might just make me want to use Elements again! It's like early Christmas!
Thanks!

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Bren...I think I know how to load actions into PSE. It's fairly easy, I just have to remember. And we're off to trick-or-treat right now. Email me and I'll send the details!!!
Mel

4:29 PM  
Blogger Julie C Butler said...

Brenda, Glad to hear you are doing a little better. It can only get better now! That photo is gorgeous ~ and love love love your logo .. I checked out the link you posted .. she is really talented! I would definitely consider her should I need one!
I just came back from trick or treatin' It was so much fun - DS had a ball .. he was just walking in the street all over the place .. but he was the cutest little pumpkin I've ever seen ... check out my Blog for the pumpkin costume pics!
Talk to you soon ..

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your back is starting to feel better. I love your new logo! Can't wait to see some Halloween photos!

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actions for Elements...woo-hoooooo! Now if I only knew how to use them!! When I buy them...wll you explain how to apply them to a photo? Thanks so much! Can't wait!

Love the logo, too!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

your logo really is you...feel better. The pictures are gorgeous. Thank you for the site info.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Melissa Davis said...

I love your new logo!!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bren - I haven't been on here much lately, but just wanted to say, "Bummer!" about your back. I've had back pain too, and it is NOT FUN.

Love your logo....and I'm laughing, b/c Erica is doing mine right now too! Isn't she great?

Take care of yourself!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Tina Parker said...

Love your new logo!!
Hope you are feeling 100% soon- it's no fun to not feel good!!
I feel like cracking out the Christmas stuff too- I Love decorating for the holidays (Christmas anyway LOL)!!!

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the logo Brenda...Erica did a fabulous job. I actually stumbled upon her blog not long ago and have been thinking about having her design me a logo. Anyway...hate to hear about your back...that is NO FUN!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh I just LOVE your new logo. It's gorgeous.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

Well I've been gone for a while & come back to this AWESOME logo! WOOHOO girlfriend!!!! LOVE it. LOVE those colors!

You've been a busy bee while I've been away! Keep up the awesome work & LOVE those pics of Sam:)

8:35 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thanks girls! =)

Yes...I highly recommend Erica to do your logo...she's wonderful! =)

Sara...of course I'll help you if I can ever get them to work! LOL!!

Anne....great minds think alike! I can' wait to see yours. =) BTW...we need to have another get together before Tracie moves.

Oh...my Chirstmas stuff is coming out this weekend...I don't care! This is my fav holiday and I look like a Griswall decorating! LOL!!

Thanks again everyone and for the get wells on my back, it's getting better. =)

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
How to repair car immobilizer read car diagnostics tool
alfa romeo position sensor privacy alfa romeo filter toyota cars
alfa romeo brake
parts sponsorship its

alfa romeo efi equipment
alfa romeo engine embarking to
alfa romeo diagnose treatment

Thank you!

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home