Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I can finally say that I'm done!

With everyone's Christmas cards and my own! What a load off my shoulders...now the fun part begins, getting them in the mail and ready to give to my clients! I love getting packages, even if they aren't for me! LOL!!

So now I can play catch-up on my blog reading and stuff....I've really missed it. And pulling out my camera again.....except for these that I posted, I haven't played with it that much....I think Sam is in need of some new photos....hmmmmm! She'll definitely love me for that! OH....and btw...the little turd is walking now and has been for awhile (I just couldn't get on here and post daily and when I did, I forgot to mention it). =) She took her own sweet time but now, she's all over the house and almost jogging too. She feels the need to shut me in the pantry....I think that's a sign! So no more of her sitting there for me, you'll probably see the backside of her now as she's running from me. LOL!!

Here's a few more of the "older" girly girl! I still can't get over it...it seems like it happened over night. Like you guys said...maybe it's the sweater (it better be the sweater)!
Peta, I so wanted to put that one on our card but like you said, she isn't smiling and it's not cheery at all but it is a fav of mine.....I am ordering that one huge for myself though. I decided to go with the Santa hat one.....call me lame!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I guess she didn't want to show her teeth.....they are all grins and sneaky looking ones I might add! And don't you LOVE her cheerleading pose? If you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up...she'll tell you a cheerleader! Oh...I'm so proud! LOL!!
So now, my new list begins....updating my site, creating a splash page and the fun goes on and on! Not to mention shopping for Christmas too...I love to torture myself! LOL!!

OK....so off to do my blog reading and check out Flickr (it's been over a week and I'm having withdrawals)! It relaxs me, does that sound weird? =)

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting your cards done! Enjoy your blog reading time!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Hey, Brenda! Not just a Cheerleader, but a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader...the Epitome of a True Cheerleader!!! LOL. I'm living with a Dallas Cowboy diehard. Its the Outfit, I assure you(Miss Gracie, pls. don't grow up yet). Yes, the Santa hat is an awesome choice. Yes, its relaxing to see pictures and analyzing their exposures. I really think I need to get a life. Wonderful pictures.

2:43 PM  
Blogger aj said...

Hey Brenda, I totally dig the french schoolgirl look on Gracie (love the collar!). Totally cute. You're one up on me in the Christmas card department, hehe!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Soooo.....do we get to see the finished product or not? Dying to see your CHristmas card....

Love the new pix of Gracie - adorable as always!

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the last photography class I took, my teacher said "the eyes are more expressive if the teeth are not showing". I think that is the case here....I love what you've captured. They have such a "clean, classy" look.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Great photos! Love em'.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Melissa Davis said...

What faces LOL. Doesn't it feel good to get everything done and taken care of?!!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I'm jealous... I'm still behind on Christmas cards. I better get a move on. These photos are gorgeous as always!

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your work and your daughter is beautiful!!! They do grow up way too fast! My baby is a little girl now- the photos from 1 year old to 2 years old ARE A HUGE jump from baby to little girl- I got tears today looking at last years Thanksgiving photos! I guess all we can do is enjoy EVERY moment possible!

Anyways- I love the photos- and I love her sweater but have decided to NEVER buy another one- due to the aging effect they have .LOL!

Happy Holidays!

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am australian.. consider yourself truly global! LOL

Love your work! and love the latest photos!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Kathy P said...

these are so cute! we got a TON of SNOW over the weekend (not typical for the west coast!)so i was able to get our christmas picture done too! whew! just need to get them printed now.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Julie C Butler said...

WOW! Good for you ~ I am glad you are going to be spending more time with us... LOL!!
How ols is Sam??? DS started walking a few weeks before his 1st B-day .. and now he is all over the place - but they are so darn cute when they walk!!! I just love watching him walk .. and in the mall - too funny!!
I love these photos of Gracie - I do think it's the shirt that makes her look a tad older .. but she is still gorgeous!!
I am hoping to see your Christmas card too!! Do show!!
Well - had better go check out some of the other Blogs now too!!
Talk to you soon ...

10:59 AM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

I LOVE Gracie..haha! She's a cutie patootie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had my Christmas stuff done:( One more session to edit & I'm finished though...THEN on to MY OWN personal Christmas pictures & cards:)

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! ;)

4:51 PM  
Blogger amy gretchen said...

I'm so jealous you have your cards done. I haven't even begun mine. I suppose I should get on that. I have the picture I want to use so that's good right? Did you do yours digitally?

6:50 AM  
Blogger amy gretchen said...

I forgot to mention the very cute photos of course. I love the school girl look and must say she does look like she's growing up.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at her silly expressions! She is SUCH a character! Congrats on getting everything done! That must feel good.. I'll get there soon. Enjoy some R&R!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Tiffany,
Over my husband's dead body! He'd totally freak out but of course she would think she's the BOMB! I'm thinking of getting her an Aggie cheerleading uniform...you should see the sad little getup she puts on to play pretend cheerleader! LOL!!

Jamie....that's one cool teacher! I like him and don't know him! Thanks for sharing! =)

Melissa and Mimi...the best! FREEDOM!!

OK...so I'm challenging you all to get your cards done this weekend...get that monkey off your back, it really does feel good! =)

Thanks girls! =)

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww...she looks like such a grown-up schoolgirl here. love it.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home