Wednesday, November 08, 2006

She's really a spunky one sometimes!

I sat Sam down to take some photos of her wearing a Christmas hat....that was a NO GO (I'll show those later). Anywho....I had it all ready with her sitting on the bg, but had to run and grab my other lens. I come back to her sitting exactly where I left her but she had a new friend with her....princess kitty! She must have crawled to grab it and went back to the bg....I at least have her trained in that department! LOL!! Anywho....I mostly got her scooting around on her booty and looking at the kitty but this one cracks me up....she's giving kitty a kiss. You see why I struggle with her....she detests my camera!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But then with all that hard work, I get something like this and it makes it all worth while....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh...if you guys are interested in the group buy for Sherri's templates...Jessica started up a thread on the 2Peas message board. I think they are really close to getting that 10. =)

13 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Brenda, Sam is such a cutie, love all the pictures you take of her, especially the one's that showcase her eyes, that girl has beautiful eyes!! I have a question for ya... how many backdrops do you have? And what exactly do you use? You work so well with walls...but would love to know what you all have for a "set". Thx!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Love your work and you have a baeutiful little girl
michelletw

3:36 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

You were right when you said that Sam doesn't smile when you take her pictures, I looked at all her pictures in your site, and OMG, she just looks at the camera!!LOL! she is adorable though just staring at you(Be still my heart!). One of those lucky ones who smiles and look gorgeous.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Julie C Butler said...

Brenda - from the look on Sam's face on photo #2 .. she does not look like she does not like your camera!!! She is sooo cute ..
I love photo #1 .. this is a keeper!! You will have to show this at her wedding someday!!
I wish Cameron would sit still for more than a few seconds. Go get something and come back )In my dreams!!). Great photos! I love them ..
I am trying to load photos tonight - but no such luck - will have to wait for the morning!
Goodnight - talk to you tomorow!

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Sam. She cracks me up.

I love watching her expressions. Those eyes just get me.

TFS :)

11:05 PM  
Blogger Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

Ha, she is so precious! And she is really growing up right before our eyes!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Kathy P said...

these are so cute! she has the most beautiful eyes!

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha...she seems like a ton of fun. LOL!

11:28 AM  
Blogger amy gretchen said...

Great shots of Sam. The second one cracks me up.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Melissa Davis said...

Awe, she is so cute!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

She's got Hair! I think it's time to start putting cute little Same in Bows. Tell her momma to get on that. Oh, and I just love those eyes! Beautiful, Brenda, Just Beautiful as always!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Heehee...I love the one where Sam is giving her kitty a big kiss! I would so hang that one up if it were mine. Love it!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Adrienne....I only have red seamless and the 2 white foam boards. Everything else is the wall color in my house. =)

Tiffany and Julie, yep...she stares a hole right through it! =)

Yep....she's getting hair! She had her first hair cut a couple weeks ago but just a tweeny bit off. She's got the Dorothy Hammil haircute...you guys remember that? LOL!!

Thanks everyone! =)

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home