Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Are you ready for some Christmas......

templates? =) It's that time of year and I've already has some customers request some! Check these awesome ones out.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These beautiful templates are by my wonderful friend Sherri...go and take a peek at them, you won't be disappointed!
She's got 26 templates to choose from, each $6.95 or 4 for $20.00. Or....get this, she's got a group buy going on now. If you can get 10 or more people together to purchase them, you can get all 26 templates (yes 26) for $60.00. Check out her site for details.
What I love about her designs are that you can use some for birth announcements, birthday invites and so on, they just aren't for Christmas! =)

9 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Oh brenda!!!! this looks Adorable...yes, now this has the Brenda touch.

11:21 AM  
Blogger The Trusty Blog said...

Sherri was so generous and shared some of these with me earlier. I love them!!! I am a non-traditional kind of gal. Can't wait to use ALL of them!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Jessica Sandberg said...

Wow, these are so great. Thanks for sharing the link. If any one wants to get in on the group of 10, let me know.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. I saw her templates once, but I forgot to bookmark the link. They are the nicest xmas templates I've seen to date.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica, I would like to get in the group of 10 as well. Please let me know! :)Thanks for sharing those with us Brenda!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thank you girls! =) They are super cute aren't they?

If you guys belong to 2peas, maybe start a thread there for the group buy? =)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Jessica Sandberg said...

Good idea, Brenda, thank you.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Julie C Butler said...

Very nice Brenda! .. I love the first one ... i love the color combo on this one!!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Aren't they cool? She's got some really good ones and for that price, you can't beat it!

Michelle....that's one of my favs too...very untraditional! =)

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home