Friday, November 10, 2006

I know, I know....

it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I have already decorated (and last weekend I might add)! LOL!! You see (and I know for all you out there that has a fake tree, you'll understand this), it's HARD work putting one up and so not worth it just putting it up for a month....therefore we get to enjoy it for 2 months! =)

I know, I'm not following the rules....holidays come in a certain order but what the hey! I will say, it sure doesn't feel like Winter here with 85 degree weather! LOL!!

So, Santa forgot his hat last year when he came down the fireplace and dropped off the presents (ssshhhh....that's what we told Gracie). Anywho, Gracie wanted to take some pictures of her wearing it....I know the shirt isn't the best but it was spur of the moment and most of you guys know that when your kiddos says they WANT to take pictures, you don't fool around! LOL!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I had to throw a b/w in there though they screamed color! =) All of these are with my actions....the first one is the Color Boost, the second my Vintage Wash, the third is the Color Boost again and the last one is my B/W 2. =)

I just wanted to thank everyone for the overwhelming support and emails for my actions and just to chat! I'm so taken back right now...almost speechless and believe me that's hard to do! LOL!!
Also, I'm a bit behind on answering emails and stuff but will get back to you....I think within the last 2 days and not counting action orders, I've gotten over 100 emails, but just wanted to let you guys know that I promise I'll get back to you. =)

Also....you guessed it PSE gals...still working on the actions. My wonderful group of testers are helping me out so much and I just wanted to thank them again. I know that I wouldn't be able to offer them if it wasn't for their help.
Roseann, Lauren, Coco, Jennifer and Melissa are the great group of gals helping me get them all together and working. So please thank them as well! =) I know it's taking longer than I thought but I will let you guys know when they are working. FYI.....PSE actions are a pain the rear to install...I couldn't figure it out! LOL!!

OK...so have a great weekend, keep safe and have fun! =)
Bren

20 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Goody! I get to be the first to leave a msg! Love these pics and I actually think the shirt is perfect with the black and white stripes. She could be a little elf = ) The third one cracks me up! You do such a great job at capturing the heart of a child! Oh, I'm also a nutso for xmas so you're not alone!

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute!! getting me excited for Christmas... i LOVE the last one!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love these pictures - and i think the black/white shirt is perfect with the red hat! that last one is priceless!
i really have been in the mood to put up christmas decorations, too...but our house is torn up due to some renovations, so i'll have to wait at least another week. you really need to give us a peek into brenda's house all decked out for christmas!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I love all the pictures!!!Have a great weekend, Brenda. You always make my day. I love the last one, that would be great for a christmas card and tell everyone that its Santa's Hat, at least you'll help a lot of your friends convince their kids too.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg look how freaking CUTE she is!!! I love the black n white stripey tee with the santa hat. Looks GREAT!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all these pics.. and good on ya.. for getting the full use out of your tree.. I should do that too.. I love the way they fill up a room.. hate taking them down.. Your Blog rocks as do your photos.. keep em coming

6:51 PM  
Blogger ellen said...

My favorite is the b&w one!

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog and your photography! I hope it is ok that I added your blog and website links to my blog!

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos - I love them all !

can you help me out with some info about backgrounds and floor covers ? What do you use to get white? I'd love some advice so i can get my xmas photos started too.

Oh, and I'm with you on the xmas tree going up early - such an effort for just a few fast weeks. We have ours up too.

5:21 AM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

Oh I SOOOOOO love Christmas & can't wait to decorate myself! I love santa hat shots & ESPECIALLY on our little mascot of yours:):):):):) Love that last shot....hehehehehehe!!!!!!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Awww...love those pictures of Miss Gracie! I want to see a picture of your tree! Please? Just this morning, I was telling my hubby that I wanted to get it out and decorate it - he said no. Silly guy!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Julie C Butler said...

I have been missing you Bren!!
Love the photos! and you are right - when they say Picture time - no messing around!! Love the use of your actions on these ..
Great talking to you again .. Have a great weekend!!

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm right there with ya brenda. as soon as i get the birthday parties out of the way this weekend...the holiday decorations are coming out!! we already have the lights up on the outside of the house, now all we have are just some finishing touches. LOVE gracie in that santa hat...she's such a ham.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goblot said...

Love the last shot! Just so cute!

I like the juxtapositioning between the hat & the shirt. Very girl. :)

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love these!

Rona

7:48 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

cant wait to get a credit card and honestly your actions will be up there with the first purchase. Love your work!

Michelletw
New Zealand... its a long way a way

3:45 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thank you so much everyone! =)

Jill...she does remind me of an elf! LOL!!

Amy...I promise I will....did you get your stuff up this weekend?

Angelique...no problem! Thanks for linking me...now I need to check out your blog! =)

Leanne...I use 2 white foam boards...that's it. If your exposure is good you should have no problem getting your white bg white. =)

Holly....just do what I did....I got it down myself...not the tree, that would have been a trip to the ER! That way they can't say anything about it. =)

Michelle....Gymboree! I know, I'm a Gap girl but sometimes they get the cutest stuff in! =) BTW...I'm right with ya on everything b/w...I just love it! =)

Thanks again everyone! =)

4:15 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

love these pictures!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Julia Christopher Photography said...

She is a hoot! How adorable. Are these her "I've been naughty" photos? haha

10:44 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thank you Kimberly and Julia! =)

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home