Thursday, December 07, 2006

No one around to take photos of

I finally was able to play a little today but low and behold, no one is here! So, here's Scout...the holy terror of all dogs! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yeah, he may look sweet here, but he's a wild one! =)

So no word on the cards yet....it still says "Printing." I'll be lucky to get them before Christmas!! Thanks for everyone's support....please do not use them, it's not worth the heartache. Even if you plan ahead of time, still don't use them.

Tonight is Gracie's school Christmas program. I went up there this week to help make their reindeer shirts...that was fun! Getting their hand prints and playing with glitter...I had it all over me when I got home.....you would have thought I went to Libby Lu and got hit with fairy dust!! Hopefully I'll be able to get some good photos....indoors with crappy lighting....YUCK!! =)

Maybe tomorrow I'll get around to taking some photos of the house decorated for the holidays. It's really nothing special, but I know a couple of you guys have asked to see some photos. =)
And I'm feeling like playing a game too so stay tuned! =)

11 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

wonderful picture, Brenda! can't wait to see your decorations.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww....what a cute dog. good luck taking photos at the program. i always have the worst luck with those. can't wait to see photos of your christmasy house!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

Oh Bren!! THAT is the cutest dog ever! LOL!! (hope your cards show up SOON!)

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even your pooch pictures are sweet. Can't wait to see some holiday pictures...and a game??? I'll check back often...lol.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Dhana Lauren said...

ok...accidentally signed as anonymous...lol

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, Brenda! - even your dog pictures are awesome! I will really lose it if you post crystal clear, well-lit, no-noise Christmas program pictures tomorrow!

Oh, and DO post your house pix. I looooooove Christmas decorations! Can't wait to see 'em!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Christa said...

What an adorable dog.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE your dog! PRECIOUS!!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thank you all! Anyone want him? LOL!!

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute dog!!!

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home