Wednesday, June 20, 2007

photos for my actions site....

Gosh, it's been so long since I updated the photos on my action site but I decided to do it today....just need to add them but first I wanted to share with you guys. She wanted to get in daddy's truck and I thought photo op! LOL!! She's a little cowgirl at heart. =) Check back tomorrow on my action site and hopefully (crossing my fingers), I'll have them up. =) I did get some feet one's up but I have more.



I got a little bold with the color...normally not me but I think these called for it. I ran my color boost action 2 times on it and then did a heavy duty vingette too.

And of course, what's a post without a b/w version too. LOL!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite photos of yours, Brenda.

I love the blues in the truck, how Gracie's shirt embroidery looks so great with it, her expression...

The vignetting is perfect on it!

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda. Just visiting this evening and I thought I would check out your new site early. I Love the new photos by the way, but I also real a quote " photograph your memories and you will live twice. Well, my beautiful daughter who is home from college this summer, was in the kitchen sewing. I thought I would never have this memory again if I didn't photograph it. The results were so beautiful... I thank you for the inspiration, You were a part of my life tonight, and my memories forever . Pam

9:44 PM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

Oh there's little miss BEAUTIFUL sunshine ;-) Love the vignette on these!!!!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Jen Demaris said...

I just have to saw WOW..you are a wonderful photographer! I happened on your website, and I am just trying to learn photography. I am looking for some inspiration, and I think I found it! Seriously...I want to be your friend! lol anyways, your great!

11:53 PM  
Blogger carin davis said...

What you do with a camera is amazing! I LOVE your actions! They were the first actions I ever bought and I use them all of the time! Thank you for sharing your talents!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Katelyn said...

I LOVE.. totally DIG.. your new photos.. a step away from the usual.. did i say i love them? i am really enjoying your BW2 action.. i get so many compliments on the strong contrast bewteen light and dark.. heaven!

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home