Thursday, June 14, 2007

taking a new road in life!

I have been so blessed with wonderful clients....I truely have and I'm so thankful to be a little part of their lives when they hire me to photograph their family. =) But I have been just taken back by a family that I just wanted to talk about how wonderful they are. You know that when you meet someone, you just click? Well, that was the case for me and Melinda. We instantly got along like we've been friends forever and the rest of the family are simply beautiful....so kind and caring, fun and just so easy to photography to boot. LOL!!

Anywho, they are taking a HUGE leap of faith right now.....they are moving out of the country tomorrow to Romania (yes, Romania) and I wanted to tell them how extremely pround I am of them for taking this step.....it takes so much courage to do what they are doing but honestly, they act like it's a breeze (me, I would be a total basketcase) and that's what I LOVE about them. =)

So, John and Melinda and the kiddos....good luck with everything! I know only wonderful things are to come for you guys because you all are good people. I'll miss you all and we will definitely keep in touch! =) Plus, you guys are going to fly me out to visit...remember my dream! LOL!!



Hugs,
Bren

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow !
what a step...
i wish them the best.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know me - but I stumbled on your blog and now I'm addicted! I'm just a beginner at this photography stuff, but you're such an inspiration. I was just wondering - what are those "actions" you're selling? From the context, they seem to be step-by-step instructions on Photoshop to enhance photos. Is that correct?
And, when you have them ready for PSE, please let me know and I'll be first in line! Thanks!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

That is so cool!!! I love that part of photography as well..getting to know new and interesting people who I would not normally have the chance to know!

Brenda, also wanted to say that I like the new look on your website!! A new wedding picture I hadn't seen yet :) It's beautiful!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home