Thursday, May 10, 2007

We are back....

and tired! Disney was a blast, but sooo much to do...I know we missed so much, so I guess, we'll just have to go back! LOL!! I did see a croc though...he was just hanging out along side the road in some water. How crazy is that?

I didn't take my mac-daddy camera and I'm glad I didn't!! It was sooo crowded and I know I would have just gotten frustrated at trying to get the "perfect" shot so the p&s it was. Gosh....looking at them, I was laughing so hard....I had to use the flash (what's a flash), the color is all wonky but it's the memories that count right? I'll share some later on...now, I have to return emails, place orders and finish proofing. =)

Oh and get this....ask Gracie what her favorite thing there was? Nope, not the Princess', not Minnie or Mickey......it was BIG THUNDER!! A rollercoaster (and a fast one bumpy one I might add)! LOL!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is the memories that count .. I feel the same way when I take everyday kinda pics of Cameron .. so that he doesn't grow up in front of my eyes and I not see it!! KWIM ..
I am glad you are back - we were starting to miss you!!
You will have to post some Disney pics though ... even if they were taken with the P&S .. :)

12:39 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

So glad you made it back okay!!
I hope you wern't to worried about getting the perfect shots, and had tons of fun - I'm sure your p&s photos will be stunning- can't wait to see!!!!
Go get some rest;)
Tina

2:01 PM  
Blogger ellen said...

I took my nephew to Disney World and Sea World years ago when he was 5 and his favorite thing was the hotel pool!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

big thunder mountain railroad :o) go gracie go! that was my favorite my first trip to dw at age 4ish.

glad you had fun & i have a feeling you'll somehow make us all question whether the pics you post were taken w/ a p&s at all :o)

6:33 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Welcome Back!!!! Its the memories that count...I'm sure you have a lot of pictures already that is worth more than Disney.

Take care, Brenda, and make sure you read my email to you. ;)

Finish proofing and show it off, We're excited.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

We love Disney!! We go at least once a year and most times more and my 4 or now 5 yr old makes us ride Big Thunder over and over. He loves it! Last time I sat at the car in fromt of him and Dad and held on real tigh to snap some pics of him with his hands up!LOL Not the greatest but always treasured:) Can't wait to see some of yours:)

9:23 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I bet your exhausted!
We went to Disneyland,California last month and it was SO much go,go,go!
But soo fun!

Looking forward to seeing pictures!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home