Tuesday, June 20, 2006

She's had enough!







Yep.....I've ruined her! Poor little thing, she's had it!

I have the pleasure of taking photos of some products from Baby Dry Goods (check out my link on the Goodies side). So I get everything set up today...Sam is in a wonderful happy mood and this is what I get...she puts the blanket over her head....goofy kid! =) I got a couple of good ones but I'll have to give it another go tomorrow...I've got some different ideas swirling around in my head. =)

Julie (the owner) has some of the CUTEST stuff I've seen and believe me I've seen a ton! I use to work in an up-scale children's boutique and her goodies are by far the cutest....and don't get me started on her fabrics....AWESOME...very vintage too! =)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her eyes are just to die for! They blow me away every time I see them.

Love the second one!

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blanket and bibs!!!! And her eyes...wow...just amazing!!! Off to check out that link!

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuute!!! She is CUTE. These are gorgeous photos, too. I LOVE the 2nd one, those biiiig blue eyes and that expression are TDF.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Kim,
I know....she's sooo lucky! I tell my sister all the time, those baby blues are going to get her out of sticky situations when she gets older. =)

Michelle,
She has some of the best fabrics that I've seen. I just love all that baby stuff....I hoard it even though I really don't need it. LOL! =)

Amanda,
That's my fav too.....I put a goldfish cracker in the bottom of the bib hoping she'd look down for it so I could get a shot....I turned around to grab my camera and the little bugger already had it in her mouth. =)

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Between the ages of fourteen and twenty-one she will be wearing some discolored contact lenses to keep the boys away so her daddy doesn't have to worry about her. And for the ones that get through, we'll have a conversation with the would-be boyfriends with a stick in the background for viewing (just kidding, well maybe not).

Sam's daddy

p.s.
great site. seems Brenda is getting all the acknowledgements she deserves.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Hee-Hee Richard....I already feel sorry for those boys! =)

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home