Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Calling PSE users......

I need to test out my actions to see if they are compatible with PSE, so I decided to play a little game. =) Let's see...hmmmmm?
Alright....the first three people that emails me at Bleann@msn.com with the correct answer wins. I'll send you the actions and if you could let me know if they work...that would be awesome. =) Please...PSE users only. =) I've got some other stuff up my sleeves for everyone so stay tuned. =)

Here's a peek at the Vintage Wash action in PSE:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, here's the question......I've mentioned this before....who is my all-time favorite photographer? Easy-peezy girls! LOL!!
ETA: We have our winners.....Yeppers, it's Amanda (with Miss Peta a close second)! =) Thanks for playing girls. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they are compatible....I'll keep ya updated. =)
As of tonight, the jury is still out....waiting to here back from a few people and I'll let you PSE gals know what's going on. Please don't send your paypal payment right now....I want to make sure the wrinkles are ironed out before I release them. =)

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda,
sent you an e-mail :0), and even if I didn't guess right, and I wasn't one of the first 3, I want to get your actions as soon as they are ready!!!!!!
Coco

9:46 AM  
Blogger Dhana Lauren said...

I probably way late, but I emailed you. ;)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Dhana Lauren said...

p.s. just lovin your new logo!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

OK....one more winner left....anyone? LOL!!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

BTW...thanks Lauren...I feel grownup now with it! LOL!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Wendy Sue said...

I'm too late, but I can't wait to buy these!!! :o) Thanks so much for doing it for us!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Life In Motion said...

Yay! I am so glad you figured it out!!!!

3:04 PM  
Blogger waynette said...

I can wait to get these! I check back every single day.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a PSE user, but the conversion looks fabulous!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thanks everyone! There are still some knicks to work out so I'll let you guys know what's up with them....man, they do not make it easy for you PSE users! LOL!!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new to your site brenda! love, love, love your work!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thank you Amanda! =)

You know I just adore you Peta....as a photographer but as a person! WUB-WUB! =)

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home