Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Just a reminder....

I will be out from May 3rd-May 9th. Any emails or phone calls will be returned starting the 10th. =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh and I wanted to give a shout out to Michelle Black...she's got some awesome new actions out!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you're looking for some edgy urban actions....she's your woman!!
For the image above, I use a mixture of three.....Vintage, Bleach-Out and Getting Warmer. They are very versitile and tweakable...you gotta love tweakable actions!! Tell her Brenda sent ya. =)

Michelle Black Concepts

And another sneak peek for Melinda....just to tied you over until I get your gallery up! =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! They are just fantastic! I can't wait wait wait to see more!!! Have fun, but hurry back!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

These are awesome, brenda!!! I will check out her action too. You always need one. ;)

I know that if you recommend them, they are proven by you. Have fun on your vacation!!!! A lot of pictures please!!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

OK, I am too much of a stalker, but I just noticed it's someone's birthday on ILP :) (I was just scrolling down not stalking really! LOL) Hope you have a great day and a wonderful trip!

Love these pics too :)

12:03 PM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

Love little photo model & her wings;) She's a RIOT!

12:38 PM  
Blogger sherri said...

These are all just awesome! Love that toothy grin in the first one. ;)

5:37 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

These are all beautiful Brenda! You make my day :) Have a good holiday too!!!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

These are really pretty, beautiful captures!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home