Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ok....I told a fib!

I said I probably wasn't going to post again over the next couple of days but I forgot to post these yesterday and they definitely deserve a post by themselves! =)

I know it's almost July, but you really need to seriously start thinking about Christmas cards! Believe me, I know, waiting until the last minute could spell disaster (remember my issue)! Anywho, I got these FANTASTIC Christmas card templates from Miss Tina and I LOVE them! They are sooooo sooooo easy to use and the whimsy papers and patterns are just what I love.

Here are a couple of examples for ya (my photos aren't really Christmas-like but I just had to play.....







And here's a look at her whole set.....



Don't wait...mark this off your list that you have the templates...all you need to do is insert a photo and add your personal saying! =)
I have a thumbnail to the right to take you straight to her site or you can click below. =)

While you're there check out the rest of her goodies....she is one TALENTED girl!!


11 Comments:

Blogger Miguel Angel Servellón said...

You have a page and spectacular photographies.
Congratulations

2:21 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Thanks for all the info. you add to your blog. Do you mind sharing with us the supplier to your wings too?

4:31 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Ha...the famous wings! =) Kim, I bought mine at a local dance/costume show but the same ones can be found at www.thefeatherplace.com. The ties come as loops, but I cut them so they make pretty bows. =)

4:38 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Brenda !!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

I can't believe how affordable they are !!!!!

Do you mind me asking one more question? I looked on there and see that there are several different sizes. Which sizes do you find that you use the most?

9:11 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Brenda, thanks for sharing the info about the templates...I know Christmas will be here before i know it, and I never have enough time to design new cards. This is perfect! :)

10:34 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Hey Bren,
Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and your dad. Remember that I'm close if you need anything:-)

11:21 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Brenda, sending you lots of good thoughts for your dad from the other side of the universe! I hope his surgery goes very smoothly.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Brenda,
These look awesome with your photos in them, you did a great job on them!!

I also wanted to let you know that I have been thinking of you and your family today!! I hope things go well! (Brendas)Dad if your reading- I hope you are feeling better soon - we are all thinking of you today!!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

Those look like great templates. Can't believe we have to start thinking about Christmas now ahhhh!!

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - Stunning .. you made up my mind for me .. Now I need to get these too!!
Gorgeous!! I love them!!

10:21 AM  
Blogger David Spach said...

You have some great shots! I love kid shots. I love to take pictures of my kids, especially when they don't realize it. The are so cute. I have just started to take serious pictures, and am posting them in my blog. I must say though your pictures are top rate!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home