Monday, August 13, 2007

I cried.....

when I saw this:



Kristen (the fabulous painter that did Gracie in "road rage") painted me a portrait of Gracie and I LOVE it! Funny thing is, she emailed me asking me if I wanted to see it before I picked it up at a show she was having and me, being someone that can't keep secrets, I of course wanted to see it but lucky me, she got so busy getting ready for her show, she didn't get a chance to send me a photo of it.
So at the first site of it, I cried! LOL!! Now I know how my clients feel when they see their portraits for the first time....it's an awesome feeling. =)



She calls it "Gracie Undercover" and I just laughed....it's the perfect title! =)

She is simply fantastic as what she does....you guys really must check her out. And if you're looking for a whimsy/colorful painting of your little ones that will for sure be a keepsake for many many years, email her. She super sweet, such a professional and fantastic to work with. =)


Thanks again Kristen...I found the perfect place for it....you can pretty much see it from the front entry way, dining room, living room and kitchen! =)

10 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Wow, it's amazing! LOVE it.

2:27 PM  
Blogger rsr said...

Hi there!
I just came across your blog (on Lulu's blog) and read all the way to the bottom! Thank you so much for sharing all your info with everyone! It is so nice to know that there are photogs out there who don't mind sharing their "secrets" to success...because really we both know that your clients love YOU and that you are someone special..someone they will go to just because of that fact...and that no matter who you give your info away to, your clients will continue to bring their children to you (or have you come to them ;) Anyways, thank you! I know it says to email you about the right click thing for my blog, are you still giving that info out? My name is ROsie and my email is tinkerbell_1234@hotmail.com. I am a mostly self-taught used to be elementary bilingual teacher turned stay-at-home mommy now photographer :) (Can I fit anymore info in one sentence?? LOL! Anyway, thank you for the many things I learned from your blog today! Have a great day! Oh and I really like the blue room!! It's so refreshing!! I painted my first son't nursery a really beautiful blue (that my hubby called swimming pool blue)...I loved the way it looked with the morning light coming in the windows!!
Rosie..........:)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Oh wow! Wow, wow, wow!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

hahaha!!!! Fact, Gracie is Beautiful Brenda, ven if she's not my daughter, and my heart skip a beat when I saw the painting...I could just imagine you. Such a Delight. Be proud, you and Grady have a beautiful genes.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

It's beautiful!! Wishing I had the budget to have something like this done.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's GORGEOUS!!

12:09 PM  
Blogger AnneMarie said...

I haven't commented in a while and wanted to say hi! I am so happy you have your site up and running- how wonderful for you!!! I hope this fall is a super busy time for you and your business!!! Congrats again!
Anne Marie Z

10:07 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

oh wow thats awesome, what a beautiful painting! Now did you actually get like a canvas or just a print? Well this is gorgeous and I can see why you cried!

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! it's beautiful! that girl has some serious talent!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful Brenda- I LOVE this....I would have cried too ;)
Tina

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home