Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Workshop.....

I am sooooo excited about this, you guys have no IDEA!

I've drooled over these 2 awesome photog's photos for the longest time, just wondering how on earth they play with the sun and light they way they do. Photography by Detra and Deb Rogo have decided to team up and offer a mentorship workshop. It's in the works...they are doing an online 60 day workshop as well as an on-location one. Here's the information so far....they are just fine tuning the details but sign up is already taking place. At first I believe that they were only planning on doing an on-location one but they got flooded with emails asking if they would consider doing one online, so don't wait to sign up. The classes are going to be small so they can focus on giving cc, answering questions and checking our homework (LOL).

WORKSHOP

6 Comments:

Blogger mrs.obie said...

Bren - I'm drooling!! I doubt I could get down to FL anytime soon, but the online workshop would be amazing!! :) Thanks for the info !!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I am shaking right now because I want to join. My gosh, I have to make an arrangement for it and look at the budget!!!! this is my dream vacation. Thanks for the info, Brenda...I have to look at the calendar!

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man! With a nursing 7 month old baby that will not switch to the bottle I just can't imagine I would be able to go to florida...:( the online one sounds awesome though! thanks for the info:)
www.amandaelkinsphotography.com
Amanda

5:59 PM  
Blogger Cathy Pascual said...

would love to do this too!
but maybe the online route would be better for me...thanks for the heads up!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

Oh that'll be awesome!!!!! Someday I do want to go to a workshop....BUT I am saving my pennies for next years WPPI in Vegas Baby :):)

12:33 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

I'm sooo looking forward to it too! I'm doing the online one...my money tree is dying in my backyard even though I would LOVE to go to Florida! =) It'd be awesome to know some buddies taking it with me....let me know if you sign up. =)

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home