Tuesday, July 03, 2007

changes coming soon!

I've been hard at work making some changes to my site and also I'm going eco-friendly too. No more information packs to send out...everything is being changed to the internet. It will be sooo much easier for you, for me and earth friendly too! =)

Keep checking back for the revamp site to unveal. =)

And all you guys have a fantastic 4th of July! If it doesn't stop raining here, we are going to need an ark....we'll float away! I think we are going on day 9 of rain and still counting...it's crazy! LOL!! Hopefully it will gives us a break so we can watch the fireworks...Gracie is excited to see them this year. =)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're getting a lot of rain here in Kansas, too.....I hope it stops so you can enjoy the 4th.

I still enjoy checking your blog often....you do a wonderful job.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

I completely understand!! I'm in Central Oklahoma and yesterday was day 21 in a row for us. But the sun finally came out today. Yaaaay! Here's hoping that we all can have a bright, sunny 4th!

*I'm sure your revamp will be awesome. I love your beautiful photographs.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

wow, gracie looks great in a hat! Nice. :)

2:15 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I am so excited for you new site...and that's a great idea that you are going to go eco-friendly.

Love the picture, the color is TDF!We have a new assignment BTW!!!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home