Saturday, July 07, 2007

"always polish your toes..."

Isn't this the cutest? I bought this canvas at the same place I bought the "G" hanging plaque. I'm redoing Gracie's room into a "big" girl one and thought this would work great...soooo divaish (if that's a word)! LOL!!



Say goodbye to the green walls....I'm thinking either robin's egg blue or a dark pink.

Oh and thanks for the heads up on the subscribe thing...I don't think I have it installed correctly so I'll work on that or either do a different one. =)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh that sounds like a great newcolor! I always have my toenails painted!!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Of course, you have to give us a visual after the remodelling/ redecorating is done.

Always love your taste.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

That plaque is ADORABLE. CAn't wait to see pictures of her big girl room.

2:02 PM  
Blogger The Doerflers said...

Brenda- I love the new format to the website. I have been AWOL in checking for a while, and just subscribed! How fun! Glad to hear your dad's doing okay. lovin' the photos as usual!!!!
-Sarah

7:43 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I LOVE THIS!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home