Tuesday, July 10, 2007

splendor in the grass.....

Don't you just love going back to old photos and reworking them? I do....I do it way to much though. LOL!! This one was taken back in OCT but I wanted to work with in in color and I'm so glad I did....I'm a b/w gal but sometimes color is just does it for me. LOL!!


A couple new things at Brenda Acuncius Photography. I am going to add a print minimum on all orders but if you have booked prior to this going into effect, this doesn't effect you. =)
I'm going to add packages as well as more a la carte prints, so stay tuned. I'm hoping the new site will go live by the end of the week. =)

Also, I am going to start offering custom framing. I said to myself, I would never do this but when I came across these, there was no way I could not. So, that being said, I am only going to offer frames from Saratoga Frame Co. These are fantastic frames...so unique and sooo awesome and I'm sure you will find some that you just can't live without.

Check them out here: Saratoga Frame Co. or click on the picture link in my sidebar. =)

They are a wholesale company so you photogs that visit here, don't delay, sign up with them and start showing them off to your clients. LOL!!

13 Comments:

Blogger kathryn said...

Brenda, I love it in color!
Gracie is too cute!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I love this in color too...thanks for all the info and so excited to see your new site. You change your site every quarter! I didn't even get to make my blogger banner, LOL!!!

Can't wait.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is ignoring emails a common practice in the photography world? A beautiful model, love the creativity.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

I was going to delete the above comment but decide for now to leave it up. I try my hardest to get to all my emails...between my actions, questions and clients along with family and friends emailing me, it takes me sometime to get to them, but I do get to them. I think you can ask anyone that comes here that have emailed me, I do respond.

If you would kindly email me again and let me know what you need, I'd be happy to get back to you.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Amy Howe said...

we love you bren! :)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

If there is any other site that I know that respond to queries, this is the site...I learned a lot from this girl.

Love you, Bren. gosh, you know that already! LOL!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm "anonymous" that doesn't sound like Bren, I think you'll find many many people who say how helpful she is, no matter how banal the question. Did you add a read receipt? I'm saying this because maybe the email never made it. Shame you left an anonymous comment- or she could've replied directly to you!

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it in color too!

those frames are amazing...too bad they are wholesale and your are in TX !!

too bad for anonymous...you are always so helpful on 2peas and ilp!

8:05 AM  
Blogger sherri said...

Oh, Brenda...

Where have I been? I had to take some moments to catch up on your blog, and as always, it was inspiring and wonderful!

Hugs
~S
slsphotography.blogspot.com

3:07 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Isn't she lovely, with all those little flowers in her hair! Beautiful capture!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate all the comments. =) You all are the best!

Sherri...hey stranger! I'm glad to see you around again..I haven't seen you in all the regular spots! LOL!!

Cynthia...they are aren't they? I can't wait to get my order. =)

8:17 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hey Brenda- I went and saw the frames in person the other day- you are gonna love them!!!
Karen, PictureLily Photography

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

b- oh, i LOVE this photo of gracie. it made me smile the minute i saw it ;) -c

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home