Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I am on a mission.......

to finish up Christmas shopping by this weekend! I'm about 3/4 of the way done but I still have a couple left and I need to get goodies and treats for Gracie's class party. =) I'm usually the one that looks mental and crazy at the mall on Dec. 24th....so I vow this year not to let myself wait that long! LOL!!
Oh and the Christmas card update......it's says "shipped!" I should get them today and for their sake, I hope it's the right cards! LOL!! =)

And of course.....the little Miss! She told me yesterday that her beau said to her that he's going to marry her, so I guess this is her first official marriage proposal! Haa-Haa! Guess what she said back to him....."I need to ask my parents first." Daddy has her trained well! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh...I wish I was 3/4 done with Christmas!

Gracie is so cute!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Melissa Davis said...

lol, well you are far ahead of me...I haven't started!

You are lucky to have such a dang cute little moddle! I just hope when Alissa is older she's doesn't have camera trama from the previous years LOL.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I want to see the picture of your hubby when Gracie would break the news to him, that will be Priceless!

gorgeous pictures...I love each one.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such pretty, pretty pictures. Drake will be so disappointed Gracie is considering another offer.!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I hope you make your deadline and your cards get here on time. Ack, what trouble!

She looks adorable here as usual. I love how the bnw plays off the details in the flowers on her shirt.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I am all done shopping and nearly done wrapping! Not to brag but, it feels so good! I'm gonna bake now and get fat! Wait.... maybe it's better to run around last minute! You'll burn more calories then me! I'm just gonna bake and eat! Now I might have to do more shopping!

I love the last picture of Grace! It's adorable!

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful!! I LOVE the b/w where she is sitting holding her knees...just gorgeous!

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read your blog many times, so it's about time that I posted a comment! Your photography is simply breathtaking! And your actions make them even more spectacular.

Speaking of actions, I read on your blog a while ago that you were working on actions for PSE. I'd absolutely love to purchase them if and when they become available.

Merry Christmas!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Julie C Butler said...

Brenda - she is gorgeous!!
I love these .. like all the others!! I am almost done Christmas shopping - but call me crazy - I kind of want to go shopping on the 24th!!! Don't know why!!
Well - off to see your above post now!!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Katelyn said...

you are so talented. i love your pictures and your little girl is BEAUTIFUL..no wonder shes gotten her first proposal already

9:31 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thank you everyone! =)

Julie,
I'm going to work on them at the first of the year...I'm taking a break but I promise to have them for you guys. =)

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home