Monday, July 16, 2007

a couple of things.....

First of all, my dad wanted me to pass on a little note to all of you that were praying and thinking of him through his surgery a couple weeks ago....here's what he wanted to say:

"I would like to thank everyone for your concerns and prayers during my short stay in the hospital. When I was in the operating room, I did not know who the prayers were from, but I knew they were there."

Thank you again,
Richard (Brenda's dad)

And thanks again from me too....the outcome could not have been any better and I know it had something to do with all the well-wishes sent his way. =)
Now drumroll please..........

I know you guys are just dying too see Sam...be prepared, she's not a baby anymore....(sob, sob)









And check out those chucky legs! LOL!! With grass included....



We had so much fun at her party...it's funny because she's trying to hard to "hang with the BIG girls!" And YES....she has hair! It's almost a strawberry blonde too....totally from her daddy. =)

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those chunky buns are as cute as the smile you've finally gotten from here. WTG!

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and she smiled!
she has changed so much since i last saw her...what a big girl she is becomming!
always a joy to see your photos...and glad to hear your dad is doing well.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Oh my, Brenda! Isn't she gorgeous? What a big girl she is now! Love all of these, so happy to see her after so long. I love the one of Gracie too.
Glad to hear your dad's surgery went well. =)
TFS!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, glad to hear about your dad!

Sam is too cute and so BIG! And she's smiling!!! Such pretty shots of both the girls!

11:34 AM  
Blogger kathryn said...

So glad to hear your dad is doing well!

When did she get so grown up?
All of a sudden Sam isn't a baby anymore she is a BIG girl!
What a beautiful girly she is!
Happy Birthday Sam!!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe she's so big. I have to tell you that the picture of Gracie is sooo awesome! Looks like it was a fun party. Gotta love the party palooza's!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

I LOVE that picture of Gracie, and of course Sam is as cute as ever. I'd love to photograph some chunky thighs, my babes are all skinny.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I am happy to hear well about your dad.

Sammy looks so cute...she is so chunky cute!!! love all the pictures, bren, and the outfits!!!!=)

TFS!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww what a sweet note from your dad!! he deserves all the prayers and well wishes! i hope he continues to do well......
sam is SO BIG!!!!!!! and she is looking at the camera yay!!!!!!!
tara

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh these are too cute, I especially like that last shot, too funny!

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My!!!!!!! She has grown so much!!!! Great shots!!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

OMG Brenda, She's getting so big!
Still as cute as a button ;)
Tina

8:50 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

I can't believe how big these girls are. I haven't stopped in....in a long time. She still has those gorgeous blue eyes. They are gorgeous girls.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home