Thursday, July 12, 2007

it's a birthday palooza!!

Guess who turns 2 today??? Just guess??? If you guess the little stinker that runs everytime I take my camera out and who is the absolute cutest little angel ever....you guessed right! =)

It's Sam's birthday today!! Happy birthday little one!!

And also, a shout out to Leslie too.....today she turns.....LOL...I won't say your age Leslie though you don't look a day over 25! Leslie is my great friend and wonderful client that I take pictures of with the hats. Go check out her site....I think she has some new stuff up or she's getting it up soon. She's also revamping her site as well...it must be in the water! LOL!

I'm hoping (knocking on wood here) to have mine done at the end of the weekend. So keep checking...a bunch of new and exciting stuff coming. =)

Anywho....HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you two.....have a wonderful day and eat cake for breakfast! =)



Psst.....this is Gracie giving a shout out to the birthday girls! =)

6 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday, Sam!!!!! I miss her so much...so is my hubby!!! "where is that blue angel kid who doesn't smile?" LOL! he asked me 2 nights ago.

Can leslie make grown up hats? I need one for golf! ;)

Love this one, Bren, so girlie, so Gracie.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sam! :D

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love every picture you take, you have the "look" I am going for. I have been a portrait enthusiast for about 2 years now and I am wishing I could get that look! All of your pictures seem to have such clarity and that great light on the skin. And the color is great too! I ordered your actions which are great, but I am still at a loss as to how to get that look. I am wondering if it is my camera? I shoot with a Nikon D50 and use a 50mm f1.4 lens. Would you mind sharing what lens you use most and what camera? I live in WI and have 6 children ages 9 down to 3 months, so I am too busy to really make a business out of it, but I sure would love to take pictures like you do even of my own children. I know you are so busy, but any advice would be helpful. I have some photos of friends I have taken and my children up at Better Photo.com if you wanted to get an idea of what I am talking about, those were made with the standard kit lens. Thank you for your time, and if you are too busy just know that I am inspired by your work and I will stop by more to learn by watching!!!

Fondly,

Mary Gundrum

10:20 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday to Sam.... already!!! WOW! I remember the first baby pics you posted on 2peas!

I've been checking back on your site all weekend, i'm excited to see the BIG changes ;)

11:58 PM  
Blogger amy gretchen said...

It has been great catching up on your blog. Many of the photos I saw on flickr, but man I love the one of Gracie in the window. Beautiful.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Where is Waldo Wandering said...

This is a great post thanks for writing it.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home