Friday, December 22, 2006

The card......

So, here's our Christmas card you guys were asking about.....I choked! It's lame, I know but my creative juices were gone after I finished with my customer's cards so this had to do. On the outside it says
"You better not pout"
and inside it says
"Santa is coming to town!
Happy Holidays,
Love,
Grady, Brenda and Grace
"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm going to MIA until the first of the year....we are taking a little vaction and I'm updating my site and all that fun stuff (like cleaning the computer...YUCK)! I still need to post my top 10 (that may be after the 1st though).
In closing 2006, I just want to say how grateful I am to be able to do what I love! Just a year ago, I got my DSLR and I never imaged that it would take me on this path. I'm so honored that I was able to capture my client's special moments...so thank you for choosing me. =)
And for all of you that have sent me emails, asked questions, bought my actions and/or just left me some wonderful comments.....THANK YOU! I'm not sure if I helped with all the questions but I tried! LOL!! I'm blessed that some of you call me an inspiration....that still blows me away when I see those comments and posts. WOW!! =) Sometimes when I feel I'm in a rut or overwhelmed...I read what you guys have said and it makes me want to do better....so thank you again. =)
And for those of you that feel they just want to throw their camera out the window.....just stick with it. I still at times find myself struggling. Just keep working at it and before you know it, you'll be someone's idiol (if you already aren't). =)
Anywho....I want to wish all you guys a very wonderful holiday season! Have fun, be safe and be a kid again....that's what it's all about! =)
Blessings,
Bren

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, had to say that I LOVE this picture!! I love that it's not your typical smiley Christmas greeting. ;) What a cutie. TFS!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Dhana Lauren said...

Love it! Soooo cute! Merry Christmas!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great card - Happy Holidays Brenda!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Brenda,

This year is an amazing ride for me. I send Stacy(bluecandy) a thank you. You have opened all the possibilities for me and my love for photography...its going to be a long road but you helping me generously(remember when I crammed with your action?!? LOL!)you were there, making me feel normal. Thank you so much! Good health to you and your family and more creative imagination for you. Merry Christmas!

Wonderful card.

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous work with us:)
Thank you for the inspiration and the laughs.

I loved your card!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Amy Covey said...

I think your card turned out great! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

4:05 PM  
Blogger sherri said...

Merry Christmas, Bren! You inspire me with every image!

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the card -- it really shows Gracie's personality. :)

Have a wonderful Christmas!

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too .. I just wanted to say Thank you for taking the time to be with us... You really are an inspiration to a lot of us .. and I can't wait to see your work in 2007.. Not to mention your to 10 for 2006...
Talk to you soon .. Take Care, Julie

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an awesome photo.. wishing you and your family a truely joyous holiday season.. I am so glad I found your blog this year

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that card! Happy Holidays to you too Brenda. And here's to a Fanstastic New Year!

Rona

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bren its cool! Ours was a shocker and ended up on the resort's newsletter (groan!). Have a happy new year...-meg

7:25 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Thank so much everyone! =)

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home