because school starts on Monday! =) Miss G. is going to be a 1st grader....my, how the time flies. I remember last year when I was a complete wreck with her starting Kindergarten....remember that?
We met her teacher last Thursday and she seems really nice and excited for the new year. She only has one little boy (and no, it's not her love interest) in her class this year that was with her last year, but she's excited all the same. =) There's some new stuff this year.....get this...science lab! BBWWHHAAHHAAA.....I'm picturing them in white lab coats, googles, beakers and test tubes! LOL!! Can you image the trouble they could get into if they didn't have supervision?
Anywho....I'm a little behind in my assignments for the Lighting Workshop, so I decided to work on them yesterday. This one is for mid-evening backlighting.....I like how it looks like her hair is on fire. I think this is my favorite lighting outside because of the gorgeous colors. Next is sun flare....I'm excited to give that a whirl. =)
This one makes me want to see the Sheryl Crow song "I wanna soak up the sun!"
And just having some fun with different stuff...I'm really getting into that lately. =)
OK....enough about school....it's starting to bring back some bad memories! LOL!!
I've been tagged by Wynona
to list 8 interesting things about me and to tag another 4 to do the same. =) OK.....I'm not interesting at all so this is going to be hard to list 8...I may have to fudge some. LOL!!
1. I secretly want to be an interior designer! =) I LOVE HGTV and all those design shows. But I think I wouldn't get hired....I'm horrible at sticking to a budget....ask my hubby. =)
2. I'm a organizational freak....I have baskets galore....I even has baskets to hold baskets.
3. My mom named my sister when she as born and my dad got to name me. Some choices that were on the list were Kendra, Natalie, Leann, Leah. Now don't get me wrong....I don't mind my name but I think I'm more of a Natalie instead.
4. My first car was my dad's VW beetle...I LOVED that car.....it was bright yellow! I of course wrecked it. =(
5. My favorite color is green...it has been since I was a little girl.
6. I was a total tomboy growing up....my mom couldn't get me into a dress if her life depended on it. And one time at band camp....LOL, just kidding. One time at school, I can't remember what grade I was in, I want to say 2nd or 3rd, a boy was teasing my cousin, and I beat him up. LOL!!
7. I'm an ebay junkie....I've been buying and selling on ebay for at least 6 years now. I use to make bandana pants and they sold like hotcakes until I got burned out on sewing. I just now started to pick it up again...I made a roman shade for the master bath (I'm so proud of it). =)
8. I use to play softball and almost played for SWT. I started when I was 4 years old and played until I was 18....I LOVE it. I was the pitcher and played 3rd base on the All-Star teams.
OK...so now I tag:
I tagged 7 instead of 4! LOL!! You know you girls love me! =)
OH...forgot this one....gotta show a b/w since it's been mostly color lately. Check out that "tude!"
Oh and one last thing....did something big happen last Tuesday that I didn't know about? Cuz, I checked my stats on here and I had 1,904 hits! WOWZERS....I'm thinking I missed something. LOL!! Thanks for all the looks, now all you lurkers need to leave comments...I may be playing a game soon. HINT-HINT!